Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Therapy

This afternoon, R and I went in to get some help. Her for neurotherapy and I for (what's called) organ balance.

In the past, R hasn't been too excited about going in for neuro feedback but today she was. I guess she knew she needed some help emotionally. She is not the type to be aggressive with anybody (much less a classmate) but she was on Friday at school and when I asked her why, she said she didn't know. For the past week or so, she's been very emotional and would cry buckets at the drop of a hat. After a 18 minute session, she's much happier and you can tell that it's like a load has been taken off of her mind and she's a little freer now.

As for me, this was something new. I had never heard of organ balance. Essentially, there are pressure points (if you want to call them that) along your back and your pulse can "tell" what organs (IE: heart, liver, lungs, spleen, etc) are under duress which 13 of the 15 of mine were way off. We were able to tackle 10 of them today and I feel much, much better. I have more energy and actually feel more alive and able to handle things a bit clearer. I don't know exactly how to explain it. All I can say is that it's weird but in a good (and much needed) way.

More to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment