Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Birthdays!!!!

Jeff and J both had birthdays in Feb. Jeff's was on the 1st and J's was on the 5th. Although I felt pretty miserable from "morning sickness" which I had pretty much 24/7, it was still a good time and we celebrated simply. I was still on a diet of (primary) Sprite and crackers but we did have a cake (Thanks to Walmart!). The last 2 years, J's birthday was always one filled with sadness, regret, and playing the "what-if" game (which never helps!). Thankfully, this year was different. Granted, I still thought of Donovan and how proud he would have been of J and how much he's grown in such a short time. J is full of mischief, life and energy. He has a twinkle in his eyes that I wish R had more of but, she's slowly getting it back. More to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment